49001 Israel, whose main business is game aggregation.
CHILDREN thirteen (13) years old and younger: We do not knowingly collect or otherwise Process (as such term is defined below) PII from children 13 years old and younger. Since the Exent Services are designed to appeal to a broad audience, we urge parents and guardians of children at any age (and particularly 13 years old and younger) to monitor their child’s access to and use of the Exent Services, since it is their responsibility to determine whether any portion of the Exent Services is inappropriate for their child.
Each of Exent, the Data Processors (as defined below) and third parties operating advertising through the Exent Services, may gather certain non personally identifiable information (“Non-PII“) about You and/or Your usage of the Exent Services and/or any part thereof (such as, but not limited to, the pages You visit on the Site, the applications used by You, advertisements you view in any application within the Exent Services and progress You made in any game distributed via the Exent Services). Non-PII gathered and tracked will not be used to attempt to identify You personally, but may be used for effective advertising on the Site and/or other part of the Exent Services. If You would like more information about this practice, and to know Your options about not having Non-PII used, click here.
You acknowledge that information regarding Your usage of Exent Services (such as, but not limited to, the applications used by You, how long You use them and the ways in which You use them (collectively, Your “Usage Information“)) may be provided (without specifically identifying you) by Exent to Data Processors (as defined below) and third parties operating advertising through the Exent Services, to provide general statistics about usage of the relevant Exent Services (when examined together with usage information of other users of the services).
In addition to the purposes of collection of Your information (both PII and Non-PII) as detailed above, You acknowledge that sometimes the collected information is used also to: improve the design and content of the Exent Services, enable us to personalize Your experience, manage and target advertisements and perform market research analysis.
For enhancing Your experience with the Exent Services (including new services and applications), we wish to be allowed to send You various marketing materials via e-mail; therefore You acknowledge that Your provision to us of Your e-mail address constitutes Your consent to receive such marketing materials. At any time after providing us Your e-mail address You may withdraw Your consent to future receipt of such marketing materials, by using the relevant address or link for applicable opt-out requests provided within the e-mails in which we send such marketing materials or by sending us an applicable request, clearly stating Your e-mail address and request.
You acknowledge that we may transfer Your information (including PII) to any of our direct affiliates and to Data Processors (provided that we will transfer PII to Data Processors where required for Process of the information and does not deviate from the purposes for which the information was collected), including such that are located in a country or continent other than from which You accessed the Exent Services. Additionally, You acknowledge that third parties performing functions on our or a Data Processor’s behalf (such as technical support services) may need and so obtain access to our or the Data Processor’s databases and servers, which may contain PII about users. We act reasonably to ensure that any third party to whom PII is transferred uses adequate security measures for protection thereof and undertakes to comply with the requirements of applicable law concerning data protection. If You are under the age of 16 years, You should not consent to transfer of Your PII to a third party without the explicit consent of Your parent or guardian, which should be provided to us. PII transferred by us to a third party is encrypted and protected by Firewall and AntiVirus applications.
You acknowledge that information on You (including PII) collected by us or on our behalf with relation to Exent Services is stored on our servers located in the USA, and that if collected outside of the USA, the information is transferred to the USA, encrypted and protected by Firewall and AntiVirus applications. You further acknowledge that USA and other countries’ authorities (such as government or court), not from Your country, may request access to such information, and that Exent will comply with such requests.
- Request us the following (each a “Data Access Request“): (1) to obtain without constraint, at reasonable intervals and without excessive delay or expense, a copy of all PII relating to You that is in Process; (2) obtain the correction, erasure or blocking of Your PII, in particular because it is incomplete or inaccurate; (3) object, at any time on compelling legitimate grounds relating to Your particular situation, to the further Processing of Your PII, unless that Processing is required by law; and (4) object to the Processing of Your PII for the purposes of direct marketing. For each Data Access Request except for the last one we may charge a fee of up to 10 GBP (or a sum equivalent to it in another currency).
To enable us to efficiently handle Your communications to us, You should clearly identify Yourself in each Data Access Request, Complaint and other communication You deliver to us.
You may also:
- Request us to provide You a copy of Exent’s Internal Data Protection Policy, and we will send it to the email address You provided.
- Any information You provide to us, to a Data Processor and to any other third party acting on our behalf, whether with relation to use of or registration to any of the Exent Services, must be accurate and truthful.
- Please promptly notify us if You become aware that any PII collected about You is no longer up-to-date or is incorrect, and instruct us of the required change.
- Any information collected by us and by any other acting on our behalf, and all communications and information transmitted, received and/or contained in our information systems, are our property. In the event that we sell or transfer any of our business assets, this may include the sale or transfer of such property to the acquiring party.